AS AN EXHIBITOR
The Made in BC Tradeshow celebrates business in BC. All businesses in BC are welcome to apply to exhibit at Made in BC, but must meet the following requirements to be featured on the arena floor:
Businesses must showcase:
- Products made in BC
- Experiences made in BC
- Services provided in BC
If a business holds a Chamber membership in a community within the Province of BC, the business will be able to purchase booth space at the exclusive-member rate. All other businesses are welcome to purchase booth space at the regular rate.
OTHER ORGANIZATIONS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY TO PARTICIPATE IN MADE IN BC.
We welcome the following organizations to apply to exhibit on the concourse at Made in BC:
- Business support organizations
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Community associations
- Network marketing companies
- Organizations selling imported products
No political campaigns or causes are invited to exhibit at Made in BC
All applications will be reviewed by the Made in BC team and exhibitors will be notified a maximum of 3 business days following their application.
All exhibitors are encouraged to bring a door prize valued at $25 or more. Prizes are to be displayed at your booth and attendees will enter to win your item by depositing a ballot at your booth. Please bring your own bowl or container and determine how you will choose your winner. Exhibitors are responsible for contacting their individual prize winners for collection/drop-off of the prize.
Exhibitors are invited to donate to a Spin the Wheel game which will take place at the event.
Booths will be available for purchase upon acceptance into the Made in BC Tradeshow. Pricing will be as follows:
|Price does not include GST||Concourse Table Top Display||Arena Floor 10x10 Booth||Arena Floor Corner Booth|
|Regular Rate||$250||$400||SOLD OUT|
|Exclusive Chamber Member Rate||$200||$300||SOLD OUT|
Pipe, Drape, tables, chairs and all other A/V requirements will come at an additional cost to exhibitors.
OPEN DOOR GROUP HIRING FAIR
In recognition of B.C. Disability Employment Month, Open Door Group-WorkBC is proud to partner with Kamloops Chamber of Commerce to organize the Impact Hiring Fair at the Made in BC Tradeshow on September 15th, 2018. The hiring fair is expected to run from 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm, with more than 2000 attendees!
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your business, position your organization as one of the top industry leaders in Diverse and Inclusive hiring, and meet with local talent. Through this event, you will also have a chance to connect and tap into the talents of persons with disabilities and to build a strong and diverse workforce while meeting your future staffing requirements.
To support your impact hiring and highlight your great work at this event, Open Door Group is pleased to provide the following complimentary services:
- A $50 discount voucher for selected employers on top of the exhibition booth ticket (only one voucher for each employer). Please indicate that you wish to recruit candidates on your application to the Chamber. Interested employers must satisfy the following criteria to claim this offer:
- Indicate that you are actively hiring and have more than three available positions. Please provide us with your available job descriptions.
- Support Diverse and Inclusive hiring (I.e. the company is open to recruit/ work with a diverse workforce, including persons with disabilities, women, Indigenous people, recent immigrants, youth, and LGBTQ2).
- Have Human Resources Representatives or Hiring Managers present at the exhibition booth
- Interview rooms at the hiring fair for any on-site interview needs. If you wish to use the interview rooms, please inform Open Door Group-WorkBC representatives prior to the event or contact our staff at the Open Doer Group’s booth to arrange. Please note that the interview rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A candidate prescreening service to match talent to your positions. Should you wish to take advantage of these services, please provide us with all available positions two weeks in advance of the hiring fair. Our Talent Acquisitions Consultant team will connect with you prior to the hiring fair to present the identified candidates.
- At the hiring fair, our WorkBC job seekers will have a stamp on their resumes to inform you that they are qualified for our services (such as Wage Subsidy, job start supports, or customized employment) Should you accept any of our candidates for an interview, our Talent Acquisitions Consultant team will follow up with you after the hiring fair to provide you with more information about the candidate or services to support you with any hiring needs.
The Impact Hiring Fair Vouchers are limited! Please connect with us today to take advantage of this great offer while it is still available. Our Open Door Group representatives are here to assist you with any questions or hiring needs. Please contact:
Devon Mah, BBA | Business Solutions Coordinator | OPEN DOOR GROUP
South Kamloops WorkBC Employment Service Centre
#100-275 Lansdowne St. Kamloops BC, V2C 1X8
T 250-434-9441 ext. 5509 | email@example.com
EXHIBITOR POLICIES AND SHOW CONDITIONS
Payment of Account
Move In/Move Out
NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING DURING MOVE IN AND/ OR MOVE OUT TIMES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Alteration of Exhibits
Subletting of Exhibit Space
Staffing of Exhibits
Additional Terms & Conditions
300 Lorne Street,
Kamloops BC V2C 1W3
September 15, 2018
12:00pm – 5:00pm
10:00am – 12:00pm
* if you require additional time or assistance, please indicate on the registration form
TEAR DOWN TIME
5:00pm – 7:00pm
No exhibitor shall dismantle or remove any part of their exhibit before show closing at 5:00pm. Should you start to dismantle prior to 5:00pm, you will not be invited back in future years and will be fined $500.
All arena floor booths are draped. The back wall is 8ft high; the side dividers are 3 ft high. No hooks will be provided. Height restrictions do apply to the side dividers, your display must not exceed 4ft high along the sides.
All additional services must be pre-ordered and will not be available at the show.
Exhibitor marketing resources will be made available upon acceptance of payment.
This show is a free admission show for the general public. All exhibitors will receive a complimentary exhibitor badge upon arrival at Sandman Centre.
No food is provided prior to or during the Tradeshow. Food vendors will not be allowed to sell items for consumption at the event as per Sandman Centre policies. Please feel free to pack provisions as you see fit.
Tradeshow volunteers can be made available to serve at your booth if you would like to visit the other booths, or take a short break. Please indicate on the registration form.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Exciting, right? Apply to join the Made in BC brand today!